Saturday 5 April 2014

I don’t have any business with a poor man – Uche Benjamin, Hollywood Actress


Light spotless skin, pretty face, poise agait Light spotless skin, pretty face, poise and a gait that leaves men gaping in its wake are those assets that
set Uche
Benjamin apart from many others. The graduate of Biochemistry who found herself in acting because of her passsion for the trade has had enough of men, paid her
dues and thus, has come out on top stronger in the spirit and mind.

The Owerri, Imo State girl said she learned to deal with men by being independent. “ I love to work because I love money. I work hard so I can enjoy. I don’t like being taken
for granted. Maybe I have suffered a few harassment from men but never heartbreaks. I am very wise, so my heart is
not broken. The kind of person I am, I am never hurt. I choose carefully and I am smart to know who to follow or not. Most ladies are harassed generally in this part of the world, it takes a lady that knows her onions to handle it well” she said rather cockily. “A woman must make herself to be independent of a man, that’s why I love to work for my money. But that does not
mean I can settle with a poor man. Never! A man must be hardworking and rich to be my man. I don’t have any business with a poor man. Yes, I believe in love but that
does not mean I am blind. I love love and I love money.

Don’t get me wrong when I say I don’t get hurt. If a relationship doesn’t work, I leave, it doesn’t mean I am heartbroken, leaving peacefully and remaining friends with
the person doesn’t mean one is hurt” she explained. 

No comments: