Sunday 6 April 2014

Reconciliation moves: Hubby admit guilt, begs Funke Akindele

Some eight months after the dramatic crash of their one year old union, actress Funke Akindele’s hubby, Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede is now suing for peace and

reconciliation.

Their brief union was consummated at an elaborate wedding ceremony that held in Lagos on May 27, 2012 but ended abruptly over what was tagged: irreconcilable differences, a year later.

Insiders revealed to EE that the actress’s estranged hubby has been making spirited efforts towards reconciliation.

To further demonstrate his desire for reconciliation, the land developer left messages of appeal on his Facebook
account on Monday. His words, “What was I thinking? I knew I f**k up but I can’t do this without you, why can’t we just...damn. She is parking everything in the room and I am going crazy like wow. I knew that this
day was coming soon but I am feeling like wow, this can make a grown man cry. It may hurt but it’s still not enough to give up on everything.”

Continuing, the estranged hubby further wrote: “I know right now it’s over but I will be ready next time around. I guess she is no longer mine but I would give her some time to reconsider. Real man admits when
he’s wrong, admits when he loves and will pick up the phone saying please come home because I can’t love another,” pleaded Kendoo as he is fondly called.

As at press time, it was unclear now if the actress will give in to the plea by her ex hubby, but insiders squealed that a reconciliation campaign has been kick-
started at the instance of Kehinde Almaroof-Oloyede.

You will definitely keep you posted as events unfurl between the Jenifa star, who is yet to react and her now in lover ex.

-Entertainment Express

No comments: