Sunday 6 April 2014

My big tummy makes me look sexy but scare away men- Eniola Badmus

Popular Yoruba actress Eniola Badmus has at many times hailed herself. In fact, she’s always proud of how she looks even though many people abuse her for being
a plus-size entertainer.

The actress recently took to her Twitter page and posted pictures of herself. She praised her endowment in the self glorification photos.


Here’s what she said raw and uncut: “I snapped this photo of myself because I feel so good of what I am.

Sure, I don’t have the perfect body but I can finally say with 100% honesty that I love me. It has been a difficult journey but #iaminlovewithme#. My new found love affair with myself has motivated me to start
eating right, working out, doing yoga and staying positive. Practicing self love everyday and not being afraid to be #EniolaBadmus and it feels so good. I may
have big tummy but I still look yummy. It may not be society’s version of perfect but it belongs to me. I put it to you today that I am beautiful inside and out. #stopbodyshaming”

No comments: